Both photos c/o Sterling Images Photography
It’s finally here…welcome to the Southern Blog Society! This has been such an exciting project for us and we are so happy to finally announce our launch!
Cathy Anderson (left) of Poor Little It Girl and Jessica Camerata (right) of My Style Vita have had this vision of a place where bloggers of all genres in the Southeast can go for information, learn about other bloggers and have a community to help nourish the growth of you and your blog. This is also a place for brands to find potential collaborations and help build relationships with ease. There will be daily features highlighting our favorite contributing members. This is to help build your traffic and audience.
In addition to being a networking tool, we provide you with a list of valuable resources (graphic/web designers, photographers, etc.) under our Resources tab, which is exclusive for our members and contributors!
Each weekday, we will post under a certain category to highlight a blogger from any of the ten southern states:
- Monday: “MEET” – Blogger of any genre we think you need to know about.
- Tuesday: “LEARN” – Tips on building your blog and how to do something better.
- Wednesday: “WEAR” – Blogger with great style that has showcased a unique look.
- Thursday: “DIY/HOW TO” – Craft and Do It Yourself project tutorials.
- Friday: “EAT” – Great recipes and food-related blog posts.
If you’d like to become a member of Southern Blog Society, please check out our “Join” page for details! (Please read carefully.)