Whether you’ve been blogging for years or recently started, we all can relate to being in a creative rut. You know, when you are in a fog of writer’s block and can’t figure out what to say next. It happens, but that’s OK! Sometimes all you need is a little push from the internet gods to spark a topic. Then put your fingers to the keyboard and off you go!
Today, we’re excited to bring to you some easy blog post ideas that you can use whenever you’re in a bind. From fashion to beauty and lifestyle – everything goes! These topics are a great way to not only create fresh content but can also show your readers a new side of you. People crave personal touches with their favorite bloggers, and content like this will undoubtedly be exciting for your readers to engage with.
Once you get through this list, we suggest checking out the Ultimate SEO Course For Bloggers where we walk you through how to come up with blog post ideas. We help you analyze your Google traffic, Google Search Console, and help you come up with ideas to make them more SEO friendly. Learn more about the course here.
And don’t forget, blog posts don’t need to be super lengthy and wordy. Just hit those Yoast SEO green lights and you’re set. If you have more ideas, make sure you leave a comment so we can all inspire one another.
Here are 15 Blog Post Ideas For When You’re In A Creative Rut
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- 5 Things I’d Tell My Younger Self
- What’s In My Bag
- How You Got Started In Blogging
- A Day In The Life
- Your Travel Bucket List
- The Best Podcasts You’ve Listened To
- Your Favorite Weeknight Recipe/Meal
- Your Everyday Routine
- What’s Your Idea Of A Perfect Day
- Your Biggest Failure And What You’ve Learned From It
- Your Biggest Success And How You Accomplished It
- The 5 Products You Always Rebuy
- The Travel Hack You Swear By
- Favorite Blogs You Follow For Inspiration