Back by popular demand, we are thrilled to announce our latest workshop! The Workshop is heading to Houston November 10th for a full day of learning, networking and cultivating community. These workshops have been held in Atlanta and Washington D.C. in the past. It’s a condensed version of our annual event, The Blog Societies Conference. We’ll cover several important topics, tactics and insider tips to growing your creative business.
What we love most about this event is that it’s open to everyone and ANYONE. You do not have to be a member to attend. However, if you are a member, you’ll be able to purchase tickets at a discount. Simply use your username as the promotional code for your discounted TBS member ticket. You can also learn more about the event like location, time, tentative schedule topics and more here.
The Workshop’s content has evolved this year as we’ve learned more from past attendees and our Conference what you really want to learn. This agenda will help provide you with even more tools to grow your business, have a better understanding of popular platforms like Tailwind, Pinterest and WordPress as well as provide you with tangible take homes. Here are 5 tips you’ll learn at The Workshop.
5 Of Our Favorite Things You’ll Learn At The Workshop
- Learn how to properly set up your business for success with the right documents, contracts and more. Take home sample templates to get your business organized.
- Know your worth; how to price your work the right way to start generating more revenue today!
- Pinterest tools to grow your traffic from Pinterest best practices and a Tailwind tutorial
- Easy SEO tactics to get noticed by Google and get more readers to increase your traffic
- Tips on how to expand your content verticals which will include the best pitching practices.
So, we’ll see you there? CLICK HERE to purchase your ticket to our Workshop in Houston on November 10th. Space is limited.