Spring will be here before we know it. With a new season comes a need for cleaning up, refreshing and refocusing. Just like you spring clean your home to get ready for the next season, you should do the same with your business. These tips can be utilized throughout the year and are something that should always be kept on your radar. We recommend every quarter to go through these.
- Update your profile photos to reflect the current season.
- Check that your bio and links on your social profiles are up to date and working properly.
- Refresh your media kit with any new stats and recent projects.
- Review your top 30 most popular blog posts and update links, shopping widgets and SEO.
- Pin old content that’s relevant to the upcoming season.
- Review your goals and evaluate your progress. Make any adjustments or new goals for the upcoming quarter.
- Update plugins, backup your site and your computer.
- Reach out to your contacts for the next season and update any new points of contact.
- Record any and all revenue and expenses. (Download our revenue & expense sheet in our Library here!)
- Set aside funds for quarterly taxes.
What are your favorite tips for getting ready for the upcoming season?