If you’d like to become a member of The Blog Societies as a Resource, please fill out the form below.
What we look for in our Resources – We are looking for lawyers, web designers, accountants and photographers who are willing to work with bloggers for a discounted rate. You should have a properly functioning website as well as a high quality image on your company or yourself so we can potentially use you as a MEET.
*If you’re a PR agency, boutique or brand, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org about becoming a Brand Resource as these requirements and membership agreement differs.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Listed on The Blog Societies site for all members and brand resources to view/contact
- Opportunity to submit content to be featured on the site and promoted across social media
- Exclusive invitations to events from city/state meet ups to brand events
- Invitation to apply to attend the annual Blog Societies conference
- Exclusive invitation to work with brands on collaborations
- Access to The Blog Societies Pinterest member board
- Access to private forum for members to network, learn and connect
MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT: By submitting for membership approval for The Blog Societies, you agree to allow The Blog Societies license to use content from your blog on The Blog Societies website. Membership can be revoked for failure to comply with rules stated above without notice.
Please allow 30 days for your application to be reviewed and finalized. Also note that, beginning August 21st, 2015 there will be a $35 annual membership fee for all new members to be part of The Blog Societies. (This applies for members that apply starting August 1, 2015 and forward. All members that were accepted prior to that date will be required to pay membership starting July 1, 2016.) Membership fees are non-refundable and membership can be revoked at any time.